Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for returns unless it is defective. However, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- You do not receive them within the guaranteed time (90 days not including 2-5 day processing) (I have lengthened the shipping time due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will reship your order, not refund in this circumstance).
- You receive the wrong item. (we will reship your order, not refund in this circumstance)
- The item has a defect or a mistake was made. You will need to email me photos of the defect or mistake. We will offer a refund or remake your item in this case.
- Poor photo print quality due to your supplying low resolution or poor quality photos is not considered a defect or mistake on our part.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster, tracking information shows delivered but you did not receive it “stolen package”).
- You changed your mind, the gift recipient doesn’t like the color, etc…
- Remember that the colors may vary slightly due to the difference in computer monitors and phone screens color rendition.
- Also, keep in mind, the photo print quality is different on fabric than on photo paper. The finished result highly depends on the quality of your photos. I cannot issue a refund for poor print quality due to poor quality of your original photos.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
To return your product, please contact me.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.